CeleraPro Cyber Security services consist of experienced, thought leaders and cleared technical staff with experience in both the commercial and federal arena. Our strong client base and past support encompasses working with DoD CIO, USCYBERCOMMAND, the J6, DISA, and all four military branches with support to Cyber Security to develop a holistic cyber policy for the nation; review Host Based Security System (HBSS) functions and have experience with the Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS), the DoD Information Network (DoDIN), and Computer Network Defense (CND). Our understanding, leadership and strategic partnerships with hardware and software providers in the arena has allowed CeleraPro to be recognized for its outstanding contribution.
CeleraPro continues to rise to meet the challenge of modern cyberwarfare.
Our cyber services offer the following:
- Developing, evaluating and implementing cyber security policy
- Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments
- Securing and optimizing critical IT systems
- Vulnerability and risk assessments
- Policy and plan development in compliance with FISMA, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53, DoDI 8500.01 “Cybersecurity” and DoDI 8530.01 “Cybersecurity Activities Support to DoD Information Network Operations”
- Configuration management, design, and remediation
- Enterprise security architecture design and re-design
- Security Concepts of Operations [CONOPS]
- Application and software security assurance
- IT risk management and compliance